Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wow, has it been a year (almost)?...

I can't believe how time flies! It was almost a year ago that I called it quits on the ol' blog and took a much needed break from crafting.

Around the first of the year last year I got pregnant with our second. The second pregnacy, in some ways, was much more difficult than the first. I was just sooo tired all of the time. Growing a little person and chasing around a two-year-old at the same time is hard work! On September 22 we welcomed our new baby girl Aya Olive. :-)
Now that the baby is here I seem to have so much more energy (believe it or not!). I've found it difficult NOT to craft. So, among other things, I've been working hard to restock the shop .

I finally formatted my "Dot Dolly" pattern:

And a the little "Buzzy B. and Berry Bear" crochet pattern that I started working on eons ago:

I've also found myself recently addicted to knitting socks (something I thought I'd never have the patience for). Here's my third pair, in progress:

I just LOVE how those nifty stripes and patterns magically appear! And, surprise, this sock yarn is now available at Michael's.

Here's another tiny one that I made for Aya (below). Only it's too tiny for even her itty bitty foot, so I guess it's going on the Christmas tree!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Amy! Nice to see you again! You know, though it has almost been a year, I still come and see if you've begun blogging again.

Congrats on the birth of your little girl! How exciting!!

Marisa

Bee said...

Congratulations on your new wee one. It is good to see you back:)

iSew said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you're back. Looks like you've got some great stuff in the works.

Spongebob Clothing said...

Really it is nice.I would like to see more.

Magda said...

woow! superb and originall