Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!


Wowee, I can't believe that Christmas is fast approaching! The shop is now 99% closed (my emailable PDF crochet pattern is still available) and I have to tell you as much as I appreciate all of sales this season (THANK YOU!), it's such a relief to not have to go to the post office again for awhile!! :-)

I'm going to be taking a break from Herbst Handmade during and after the the Holidays.... I'm not sure when I'll return. I plan to keep blogging, but I imagine the shop won't be restocked for quite some time. I've got quite a few projects for myself and our house that have been on the back burner for way too long. Also, I've got a growing list of changes I'd like to make in the new year, which are inevitably going to affect the way I work. I think it's going to be good. I just need some time to sort it all out.

We're heading to Ohio for Christmas so the next few days will be filled with last-minute planning, packing and all of the dread that goes along with traveling with a one-year-old during the Holidays. :-P (!)

I wish you all a wonderful, fun -filled Christmas!!!
BTW - The cute ornament at the top of this posting is a gift from my friend and fellow Etsian at Gemmielou. Thanks Gemmie!

2 comments:

Blaze said...

Heehee! What an adorable little ornament! :) I love it! And I absolutely love Kai's sweater below! I'm very impressed! Your skills are beyond me, and I am inspired to learn!! I think a pair of mittens will someday be a fun challenge!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for featuring me yet again on your post! Matthew and I will miss you and Kai during the holidays, but we hope you have a safe and fun-filled holiday, too! We'll see you when you get back. ~Gemmie