Thursday, December 2, 2010

Goodies for the Quilt Museum Shop

Well, the bunny rattles that I made up for my Etsy shop just hopped over to the Gallery Store at the San Jose Museum of Quilts and textiles. And along the way, they grabbed a couple of new Matryoshka pillow doll friends.

I'm having fun using up of the fun fabric from my stash , that has gotten out of control. I'm glad I was finally able to get it together to make for the Quilt Museum shop. South First Friday in downtown San Jose is tomorrow (Dec 3), and I hope they have a great turnout. If you're in San Jose the Quilt Museum (and shop) are definitely worth checking out.

Now, off to start sewing labels on the 20 fleece blankets that I picked up this morning from our Project Linus chapter. (20 doesn't sound like much,... but you should see this bag of blankets(!). Project Linus volunteers are amazing!).

Happy Thursday! ~Amy

4 comments:

Mama Pasta School said...

Congrats! Your dolls are gorgeous!

Amy Herbst said...

Thanks (Mama Pasta School)!

sheree said...

Those are soo adorable!

asvit said...

i love the matryoshka dolls where can i get the ones you have!! i love them i want to get them for my neice for her 1st bday! please email me at asvityas@gmail.com thank you soo much